Terms of Service
Welcome to Wade Marketing (hereinafter, “website”, “we”, “our” “us” or “entity”) a professional business service offered and operated by Wade Ventures LLC. Wade Marketing offers content creation services, social media ad placement, search engine optimization, and website design, among other services. Wade Marketing also offers job acquisition services such as interview coaching, resume building, applying, and other services. You may visit our websites to discover more about our service options. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our websites.
We also reserve our right to change these terms of our website and your continued use of our website or our services shall imply your continued consent to be governed by the updated terms.
If you do not agree with these terms, we recommend that you do not use our website or our services.
Website Use and Content
The words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, and databases accessible on or through this website (collectively, the “Content”) are our property and are protected via copyrights and trademarks under the relevant intellectual property laws applicable for the time being in force in the United States.
The website is intended for use to market our services. Your use of this website shall only be for lawful purposes within the stated context of our intended and acceptable use of this website. We shall always remain the sole interpreter of this website’s intended and acceptable use.
We hereby grant users a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the site solely for personal use. These rights authorize you to view and download a single copy of the material on the website solely for your personal and non-commercial use, as a privilege. This right can be terminated or suspended by us for any reason and at any time we deem fit, in our sole discretion.
You represent and warrant not to use this website in a manner that goes against and is in a breach of or prohibited by these terms or the applicable law for the time being in force. You shall be responsible to comply with these terms and ensure your use of this website remains in complete adherence to them.
By accessing or using this website and its content, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you accept and will abide by these terms. Use or access to the website and its content by anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited, unauthorized, and in violation of these terms.
Unless otherwise specified, this website and its content are owned by us and/or our affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. If you view, purchase, or access any of our website’s content, you will be regarded as our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, you are granted a personal, non-commercial license that is revocable, non-transferable, and limited to you alone.
A pre-condition to using our licensed content is that you agree;
- That you will not copy, duplicate, or pilfer content from our website. You acknowledge that any use of our website or its content in violation of these terms and the limited license we grant you herein constitutes theft, and we reserve the right to prosecute theft to the fullest extent of the law.
- That you shall agree not to develop, support or use devices, software, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including but not limited to crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology) to scrape content from us, with an exception to an internet search engine making the information searchable by users, upon a condition that you display only minimal snippets of each of our webpage to your users.
- That you may occasionally download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the website or its content for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you give us full attribution and credit by name, keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices, and, if used electronically, include a link back to the Website page from which the content was obtained.
- That you may never use, copy, adapt, insinuate, or represent that our website or its content is yours or that you created it. By downloading, publishing, or otherwise using our website content for personal use, you do not acquire any ownership rights; it remains our property.
- Before using any of our website content for your own commercial purposes or before distributing it to others, you must obtain our written permission. This means that you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute any website content in any manner or medium (including via email, a website link, or other electronic means), as doing so constitutes a theft of our work.
- That we grant you a limited license to use our website and its content solely for your own personal, non-commercial use unless we grant you written permission to do so.
As a Licensee, you understand and acknowledge that this website and its content have been developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort, and expense, and that this website and its content are our valuable, special, and unique assets that must be safeguarded against improper and unauthorized use. We make it abundantly clear that you may not use this website or its content in a way that infringes on our rights or is not authorized by us. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license.
You agree not to use our website or its content in a manner that causes or is likely to cause the website, its content, or access to them to be interrupted, damaged, or impeded in any way. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to this website’s content and to us. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made through the website or its content by you or someone acting on your behalf. You agree to use the website and its content only for lawful, noncommercial purposes and not for speculative, false, fraudulent, or illegal purposes.
In the event of misconduct, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse or terminate your access to the website and its content, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer permitted to access the website or its content. Even after termination by you or us, the restrictions imposed on you in these terms and conditions with regard to the website and its content will continue to apply, both now and in the future.
Privacy & Confidentiality
The materials on this website are provided “as is”. Wade Marketing makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wade Marketing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless our Company, as well as any of our affiliates, agents, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, joint venture partners, successors, transferees, assignees, and licensees, as applicable, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to our website, its content, or your breach of any of these terms.
Limitation of Liability
We are not responsible or liable in any way for the information or materials you request or receive through or on our website or its content. We do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition, or issue, or otherwise, resulting from the actions or omissions of anyone or any business affiliated with us, including our owners, employees, agents, joint venture partners, contractors, vendors, or otherwise. We do not assume liability for any owners, employees, agents, joint venture partners, contractors, vendors, affiliates, or anyone else involved in the provision of our website or its content, in any form or location. We assume no responsibility if you use our website, its content, or any other information provided by us or affiliated with us.
These terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the law applicable in Pennsylvania and the United States of America. Any claim relating to this entity shall be governed by the laws of Pennsylvania and the United States of America without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you would like to get in touch with us please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.